The Go Pedelec! project offers one-day pedelec trainings. Such trainings take place during each of the road-show information days events.
- 1.bicycle retailers curious about the issue of pedelecs and wanting to enter into the area without binding themselves prematurely to specific manufacturers.
- 2.pedelec retailers who want to broaden their horizon.
Hence it is neither a requirement nor a barrier that you already sell pedelecs.
The training is not a detailed repair training for special products. For this purpose manufacturers usually offer their own training.
Main topics during the training
- 1.Why buy a pedelec? (definition of a pedelec, advantages, disadvantages)
- 2.Who will buy pedelecs? (understanding the customers)
- 3.So many products - which of them shall I buy and sell in my shop? - quality and testing criteria of pedelecs . Bandwidth of existing pedelecs.
- 4.The electric power issue - batteries, charging systems and according safety regulations, power control of motor assistance and other topics of electronic control
- 5.Most important EU and national legal issues relevant to a retailer
- 6.Special issues about repairing pedelecs . Where to get further technical information.
Requirements for participation in the training
- 1.Registration at
- 2.Payment of a participation fee of 25 Euros/person.
Who will train you?
- 1.a brand independent expert in order to ensure unbiased information
- 2.staff from pedelec manufacturers.
Next trainings and locations
May 4th, 2010, City of Graz (Austria)